Building a family is still a dream for many couples. Infertility rates are increasing due to health issues, food habits, environmental changes, lack of exercise and certain medical conditions. The condition can be improved with a healthy diet supplement and other lifestyle strategies.
Infertility can affect both men and women. In men factors such as low sperm production, abnormal sperm function, hormone imbalance, blockages, absence of some ducts in the male reproductive organ are the main reasons for infertility. Certain medicines can help to improve sperm count, its quality and motility in men with infertility.
How do the medications work?
- The medications given have hormone-like substances which can balance the production of testosterone the male hormone, which can improve fertility.
- It can increase the production of healthy sperm.
- High blood pressure is a reason for infertility in both men and women. The medication given helps to keep the sugar level under control.
- It can stimulate the blood flow to the genital area and promote fertility.
Benefits of taking medications for fertility issues:
- Increased sperm count.
- Enhanced sex drive.
- Longer and harder erections.
- Increased muscle mass and weight loss.
Side effects of taking medications:
- Will put on mild acne.
- Tender breast muscles.
- In very rare cases changes in your field of vision can occur.
Tips to maintain a healthy sperm count without taking any medicines:
- Exercise regularly.
- Get good sleep.
- Do not stress too much.
- Eat healthy food.
- Increase intake of fenugreek.
- Quit drinking alcohol and smoking.
Even though medications can improve sperm count it is recommended to go for non- pharmacological remedies first and if you fail don't worry go to your specialist he will prescribe you the next better option.
At KARE CENTER THRISSUR our expert specialist strive to provide you with the best treatments for your fertility problems.
Blog reviewed by: DR. KRISHNAN KUTTY
Mail Us @ email@example.com
Book an appointment: karecentre.in/book-an-appointment.php